Nested Extensions to Python dictionaries
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://sndict.readthedocs.io
- Code: https://github.com/zphang/sndict
This module provides extensions to
dicts in the python standard library, providing fast and clean manipulation of nested dictionary structures. This module exposes two new
ndict: A light-weight wrapper for
dicts that provides additional functionality for operations on nested dictionary structures.
sndict: A heavy-weight data
dict-based structure for operating on hierarchical data with rich functionality for filtering and transformation across nested levels.
Both implementations are use
OrderedDict s under the hood.
No additional dependencies are required.
- Iterating over flattened keys and values
- Nested getting/setting operations
- Applicable to dictionaries of arbitrary and unbalanced depth
rearrangemethods allow for powerful and rich operations across different levels of hierarchy
- Nested getting/setting operations, including intelligent filtering via
- Convenient data inspection via
- NestedDict / ndict
- StructuredNestedDict / sndict